Model of the week is a special and unique segment on Fotophreak Magazine where models can upload their photos and get to talk a little bit in detail about each photo. What this feature is meant to achieve is increasing model confidence and self awareness while at the same time trying to bring to life the psychology of Dress as well put by Clinical psychologist Dr. Jennifer Baumgartner. This wing, among several other reasons is meant to bring to the front pages some of the most well dressed East Africans as a show of recognition and appreciation. This platform is therefore open to everyone both models and non-models, from CEO’s to Fashion designers and every other person that is passionate about what they look and what they wear! Here is a sample of what you get out of this… CLICK HERE
Upon filling this form, We will notify you immediately we receive your submission & also when your profile has been featured on the model of the week segment of our magazine. We recommend professional photos from photo shoots and we also accept photos from Runways, studios and pageantries. E.g. creative category. NOTE: We receive a number of submissions every week and we therefore get to choose the DOPEST submissions for Both for the MALE and FEMALE category.
Some of the details you can talk about in each picture description include:
1.What was the inspiration behind this look/ What motivated you to dress like this
1. Describe what you’re are wearing
2. Where was the photo taken and why do you like that location
3. What category of outfits can we place this? official, casual…and to what occasion can people dress like this.
4. You can mention the photography [credits] if you know them.
5. You can tell us where you bought them or where people can get them. e.g the name/brand of the designer
6. You can also tell us does and don’t s when someone dresses like this